Make your solar assets shine.
Bright is a modern software service built to assist solar PV owners and operators in capturing the true potential of their assets.
Solar sites are remotely connected to Bright regardless of model or brand, resulting in a single system to monitor, analyze and optimize industry-scale solar PV portfolios.
A complete solar PV management suite.
Designed with three distinct roles in mind.
ManagersManagers use Bright to evaluate ROI on investments that affect performance and to follow key metrics such as actual production against budget.
OperatorsOperators use Bright to be on top of downtimes, underperformance and to keep track of all logs and documentation related to solar PV management.
AnalystsAnalysts use Bright as a first instance to find underperforming assets in order to suggest actions for increased solar energy production.
Fast, elegant and easy to use.
Monitor PortfolioMonitor your entire fleet of solar PV sites including individual inverters. View production data, warnings, alarms and many other key metrics in real-time.
Analyze PortfolioA perfect summary of key figures such as budget, year-to-year production, lost production, yearly time- and production-based availability and much more.
Monitor MapView anything from one group of panels up to a fleet of solar PV sites. Well suited for the big-screen.
Data StudioHow well do one of your solar PV sites perform compared to others? Track and compare time and production based availability within your portfolio and across other portfolios.
Customize NotificationsFind the root to low performing solar panels quicker than ever. Measure, visualize and compare lost production per portfolio, site and inverter.
How it works.
Solar Site 1Manufacturer 1
Solar Site 2Manufacturer 2
Solar Site 3Manufacturer 3
Meter Data, Electricity Prices
Bright supports solar PV equipment of all leading brands.
Monitoring for Your Mobile Device.
The Bright Solar PV Monitoring app for iOS and Android enables monitoring of key metrics for your solar energy portfolio on the go.
Monitor conditions such as
- Total energy production
- Site status
- Yearly energy production
- Panel maintenance
- Site energy production
- Wind speed
Bright and the competition.
Ten highlights of Bright.
- API for sharing data with other programs and service providers
- User friendly dashboards and graphics
- Automatic notifications via email and automatic monthly report generator
- Compatible with Breeze for wind
- Used in solar PV sites across Europe and compatible with any equipment
- Actionable information for constructive discussions with manufacturers
- App for iOS and Android devices to view status and alarms (coming soon)
- Secure cloud-based infrastructure hosted by Amazon Web Services
- Scalable from a single solar site to large portfolios
- Long term storage of 10min historical data for future analysis